Iconosys, the company that brought out the hit trick or tracker Android app to help parents locate their kids during halloween (and all the time), during Halloween 2010 has released an app to help you find your next Christmas Tree.
Now if you aren’t the type to run into WalMart for the latest in fake trees and you need a real, good smelling, Christmas tree this app is for you.
- My Tree Lot Finder™ can save you time and money by locating the closest tree farms/lots to you at any time, day or night, with a touch of a single button on the user’s Smartphone for ultimate convenience.
- Search tree lots and farms by Zipcode, or drag the map, getting the tree lots in your target area with Driving Directions, website address and lot hours and phone number. Maybe on the way home from Grandma’s house this Thanksgiving?
- Support non-profits, the Boy Scouts, a church fund-raiser, buy local, or from an independent or family owned tree lot or farm, find the next nearest mom and pop tree lot from your GPS location with a single click, even at night.
- By clicking on the map at the location of other tree lots, you can see the deals and amenities that tree lots and farms are offering to get your business. Do they have pony rides? Firewood?
- Adjust the map to reveal the tree lots in a particular target area, like grandma’s house by simply adjusting a target zip code in the Search button.
- 100’s of the nation’s best tree lots and farms are being added daily.
- Get tree care advice, keep that tree fresh and green right up until Christmas Day.
“Have you ever headed out after dark to find that perfect tree? Kids in tow? The first lot you got to had nothing but dead and dried trees,” commented Wayne Irving II, creator of My Tree Lot Finder™ and Iconosys CEO and Founder. Continued Irving, ” Wouldn’t it be nice to know where the next tree lot to you is? So you are not driving further than you have to? Do they have fresh trees?”
Iconosys has a knack for integrating GPS functionality, and Android functionality into apps that can be used for real family situations. My Tree Lot Finder is in the Android Market, go get it and then get your Christmas tree