We’re less than two weeks away from Appnation III. In fact by this time next week after you’ve chowed down on turkey, gotten run down by shoppers and watched some great college football you’ll be thinking about what you can do to get your mobile and app fix. Well it’s definitely Appnation III.
Appnation III is being held in San Francisco California November 30th and December 1st and just like Appnation II they have an excellent line up for any level developer.
Facebook’s developer guru Doug Purdy is set to keynote on day 1. Many developers will remember Purdy from Facebooks own developer conference earlier this year.
More after the break
On Day 2 Walmart’s SVP of Mobile and Digital Gibu Thomas takes the stage. Thomas will talk about how Walmart, one of the biggest companies in the world, has leveraged mobile and apps to help increase their bottom line and make Walmart more social.
Clay Kellogg, Director of Mobile Partnerships at Google, and Joe Krause Managing Director of Google Ventures are also both set to speak during the two day event.
Appnation allows developers of any skill level to get face time with industry leaders in the app space in a variety of keynotes, round tables and even in an exhibitor area. Plus there are some hella good parties.
Here is the complete list of confirmed speakers:
- Kashif Ali, Director, Business Development, Microsoft Mobile Advertising
- Eric Bader, President & Chief Strategy Officer, Initiative Worldwide (Interpublic)
- Anna Bager, GM Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence, IAB
- John Cantarella, President, Digital, News & Sports Groups, Time Inc
- Jonathan Carson, CEO, Nielsen Telecom
- Tim Chang, Managing Director, Mayfield Fund
- Rebecca Lynn, Partner, Morgenthaler Ventures
- Vijay Chattha, CEO, VSC Consulting
- Peter Cole, VP, Technology Director, R/GA
- Giordano Contestabile, Franchise Business Director, Bejeweled
- Peter Farago, VP, Marketing, Flurry
- Ben Keighran, CEO, Chomp
- Clay Kellogg, Director, Mobile Partnerships, Google
- Joe Krause, Managing Director, Google Ventures
- Ragnar Kruse, CEO and Co-Founder, Smaato Inc.
- Andy Markowitz, Director, Global Digital Group, General Electric
- Ira Rubenstein, EVP, Digital, Fox