AT&T’s U-verse service (cable) has announced that their popular Android app is now available on more Android devices from AT&T Mobility. Support has now been added to include the LG Thrive, LG Phoenix and Samsung Infuse 4G.
The U-Verse app lets U-verse customers manage their dvr recordings remotely and even watch their recordings on their Android phone. U-Verse mobile now includes more than 100 tv series and more than 700 tv shows from different genres. It also has a new U-verse service and support function which allows customers to access support info and tools for all their U-verse services.
Additional support functions added to the U-Verse mobile app include:
· Provides users with an up-to-date status of their U-verse services with a U-verse Service Check.
· Delivers notifications on known service issues in subscriber areas, and sends subscribers an email or text with updates on service resolution.
· Offers more than 30 step-by-step guides to address common questions, including images and tips.
· Lets subscribers restart their U-verse TV receiver and residential gateway directly from their smartphone, even if away from home.
· And gives users the ability to chat online directly with an agent